Assisted Living with 58 apartments
- Size of apartments 40–119 m²
- Barrier-free construction in all living areas without stumbling steps
- Kitchen in each apartment applicable for the older generation with high quality equipment
- Bathrooms applicable for the older generation with floor level showers and handles
- Balconies, loggias, garden
- High quality materials and floor coverings
- Generous common room with kitchen and comfortable interiors
- Library and reading room with internet corner
- TV room
- Soft-Wellness area
- Garage places
- Completion spring 2018
Within the centre of Liesing this new and modern housing project includes a complex for Assisted Living by Silver Living. The south-west location at the border of Vienna enables good transport connections to the close recreation area "Wienerwald" and "Wiener Becken" and hence represents a good starting point for excursions in the green nature. All requirements of the daily life can be covered by walking distance and excursions to the surroundings can easily be made with train or bus from the close train/bus station.
The very modern housing project "PARK FLATS23" consists of 2 complexes - part A with apartments without subsidy and part B, where Silver Living implements Assisted Living for the elderly.
More information on renting a flat with Assisted Living you can find on the homepage of Senioren Wohnen.